Product Code: COMLCOT-JUNIPER
This waterproof coat has been one of our most popular jackets since the inception of the Combrook collection. Our pure wool Combrook Juniper tweed is specially woven for us and not only is it a durable and functional tweed it also boasts an extremely soft handle. We pride ourselves on sourcing beautiful fabrics with eye-catching colourful overchecks.
Being warm and dry is absolutely essential when you’re out in the field. This must-have coat has a water repellent outer, is waterproof and breathable and has the welcome addition of waterproof windbreaker cuffs to make sure you’re complete dry and comfortable. What’s more there’s a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
• Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
• Two Cartdidge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-Warmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Plackett
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• 100% Tweed Wool
• Weight 600g
|USA Delivery (4 to 5 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
EXTENDED RETURNS - 60 DAYS
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)