Product Code: 101U63 - LINEN
The crew neck screams versatility. Our Cashmere crew neck is the ultimate autumn | winter layer, crafted using the finest first quality fibre from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. Knitted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Cashmere – 12 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF CASHMERE
• Super Soft & Lightweight – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 8 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Investment – When cashmere is cared for correctly it can last a lifetime.
• Keeps You Cool & Dry – attracts moisture, such as sweat, away from the body.
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit.
• Model wears UK size 40 and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|USA Delivery (4 to 5 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
You can return any gift you buy 28th October - 24th December up until 18th January 2021 if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)