Product Code: 128S66 - DARK NAVY
Roll into the weekend with sophistication. The roll neck jumper is back in trend again and here at Alan Paine, we are all for it! Dress it up with a blazer or down with some jeans, the merino roll neck is a versatile garment sure to elevate your seasonal wardrobe.
There’s a reason we’ve been making knitwear for over 110 years.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Fine Italian Merino Wool – 12 Gauge.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Keeps You Cool & Dry – Yes! This sweater can multitask.
• Retains Shape – Unlike us at Christmas. .
• Colour Fast – Resistant to fading or running.
• Regular Fit – Our most modern fit.
• Model wears UK size 40, is 6ft 1in and weighs 180 lbs.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
Due to the antibacterial properties of merino wool, your garment will go long without washing. Often airing out your garment overnight is enough to keep fresh. However, we do recommend machine washing every now and then.
Machine Washable - Simply wash it at up to 40°C with all your other clothes using your usual detergent. Merino is self-cleaning in water and naturally releases dirt and odour even in a cool wash.
Quick Drying - Your lightweight Armadillo will line dry quickly. Or just leave it on a hanger overnight. If pushed for time, you can tumble dry on a low heat, but do so sparingly and you will prolong your garments life.
|USA Delivery (4 to 5 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
EXTENDED RETURNS - 60 DAYS
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)