Product Code: COMGCOT-WOODLAND
The Combrook Mens Shooting Coat in colourway Woodland has been part of our product offering since the launch of the country collection and continues to be one of the most popular garments in the Combrook range.
For those who prefer a rich coloured tweed woodland certainly fits the bill. Warm oak brown combined with a dark brown and soft orange over-check creates an appealing tweed colourway.
Engineered with a 100% wool water repellent outer, this robust and hardwearing garment is armed with a waterproof & breathable membrane to keep you comfortable in the most testing of weather conditions. Insulated with a soft polyester wadding alongside deep manly hand warmer pockets and storm cuffs, all to keep you warm on those cold wintery mornings.
• Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar For Comfort
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Handwarmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• Weight 600g
• 100% Tweed Wool
|USA Delivery (4 to 5 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
EXTENDED RETURNS - 60 DAYS
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)