Product Code: COMLCOT-EBONY
This waterproof coat has been one of our most popular jackets since the inception of the Combrook collection. Our pure wool Combrook Ebony tweed is specially woven for us and not only is it a durable and functional tweed it also boasts an extremely soft handle. The dusky pink over-check stands proud against the chocolate brown and cream base of the Combrook Ebony tweed. A sophisticated combination guaranteed to turn heads.
Being warm and dry is absolutely essential when you’re out in the field. This must-have coat has a water repellent outer, is waterproof and breathable and has the welcome addition of waterproof windbreaker cuffs to make sure you’re complete dry and comfortable. What’s more there’s a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
• Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
• Two Cartdidge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-Warmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Plackett
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• 100% Tweed Wool
• Weight 600g
|USA Delivery (2 to 3 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
RETURNING GOODS FROM THE US
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 45-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)